Upholstery Cleaning Canberra
We regularly have our carpets cleaned but often overlook our lounges and other upholstered furnishings. Upholstered lounges, sofa's and chairs attract and collect dust, dirt, food particles, hair, pet dander and dead skin cells as well as absorbing the oils from our skin and hair, not to mention those accidental spills and sticky fingers. Dirty lounges and chairs provide an ideal environment for bacteria, viruses and dust mites which in turn can contribute to and aggravate allergies.
Regular cleaning of your upholstery will not only keep your furniture looking clean and smelling fresh but significantly reduce dust mites and dust mite allergens. Regular cleaning will also prolong the life of your furnishings.
We can also clean the cloth on your Pool, Snooker or Billiards Table.
- Pre-inspect for stains, damage and assess the general condition of your lounge
- Discuss findings with customer
- Test fabric to establish fibre type. This will determine the treatment of stains and cleaning method. Some fabrics which are very delicate can only be cleaned by hand.
- Pre-vacuum all surfaces and remove pet hair if applicable
- Pre-spot stains
- Pre-treat according to fabric type
- Proceed with Scrubbers Upholstery Cleaning System
- Use air mover to speed up drying time if required
- Finish by grooming all surfaces with a soft brush to enhance the look and feel of your lounge
We place protective drop sheets around your lounge while cleaning to protect your floor.
Our technicians are IICRC accredited to clean fabrics and upholstery.